Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself."
The thing that I must constantly remember is that kindness is not always reciprocated.
I need to learn how to remain kind, compassionate, and confident regardless of how I’m treated. Not to say that it’s okay to be a pushover when someone hurts you. But to honor yourself enough to choose to the right thing simply because it’s right.
Not because you’ll gain a favor or two along the way. But because it’s what you believe shows respect for yourself. And what better way to show it than to hold your head high and give compassion to someone who’d rather throw dung at you?
Compassion isn’t weakness. Oh no, it’s not. There’s power in it. Power that shows you have enough heart to be kind regardless of what others do to you.
I don’t know why I’m having all these thoughts, I guess it just comes from working with a bunch of wise sages.
*panda flies away*
can u imagine megatron being all flustered and awkward when trying to flirt with someone and being all pissed off about it. he’s the Great Megatron. he delivers speeches almost daily. why can’t he tell a seeker they have nice wings without blushing
Imagine Megatron trying to flirt with Soundwave and having troubles with asessing if he’s doing alright because Soundwave always listens to him carefully but never says a word and his body language also doesn’t really convey anything
Page 1 of 82